Collection of Information:
The information that we collect from our customers or online visitors are, but not limited to:
· Some information is collected using our visitor's IP addresses in order to provide a better client experience. We collect visitor's city, province/state and country using their IP. This information however is just for marketing and management purposes and not for any transactional purpose.
· Customers name and email can be collected in a newsletter form. This is the information that a customer provides proactively. A customer is able to unsubscribe from the newsletter whenever they want. We do not share this information with any third party.
· Customers can contact us through the contact us page on our website, directly email us, fax us or call us. When customers contact us through any channel, they proactively provide information such as their name, contact details and the reason they are contacting us. This information is kept safe in our online records to help the customers. We do keep record of old messages or other customer inquiries to help the customers. This information is not shared with any third party.
· Customers can comment on our blog proactively, by either doing it manually by writing their name or by using their social media accounts. We keep their comments saved. Their comments are also public and can be deleted anytime by the customer. We reserve the right to delete any customer comment if we find it inappropriate for our websites.
· Users can sign up/register at MortgageBidder.ca and become our member. This can be an individual who is looking for a mortgage rate or a mortgage professional from a bank or brokerage. By registering an account with us, they consent that the information they are providing during the sign up process is collected, saved, and will be shared or sold to third party such as financial institutions or mortgage specialists.
· After signing up, customers can submit their mortgage request, that information is collected, saved, and is shared with third parties such as financial institutions or mortgage specialists.
· MortgageBidder.ca also uses its website to hire staff and vendors. In our career section, we do collect the details such as name, contact details or resumes, we do save the job applications and we do reserve the right to share them with a third party such as employment agencies.
· We also collect information using cookies.The information collected using cookies are non-personal. This is done to improve client experience such as tracking website traffic or to track user activity on the website.
Use of Information:
MortgageBidder.ca provides a platform for mortgage customers to get connected with a mortgage specialist or mortgage provider. Hence, your information may be shared with our affiliates or partners such as financial institutions or mortgage specialists. The information is passed to these third parties with your proactive actions only. For example, if you just contact us with a question, we will not share that information with a third party.
Once with your consent, your information is passed to a third party, then MortgageBidder.ca will not be responsible for their action or the way they conduct their business. We are not liable for any damage (direct or indirect) caused by third parties.
We use your information ourselves to contact you back, to keep track of your inquiries with the intention of providing best services to you. We do reserve the right to use your information to contact you back if we need to.
We do reserve the right to share any of your information to any government (provincial or federal) organization in order to comply with the laws and inorder to protect our product, services, customers, affiliates and partners.
Protection of customer information:
MortgageBidder.ca protects your information to the best it can. We use encrypted codes, anti-viruses, reliable third party hosting companies and service partners in order to make sure security of your information. Although we do due diligence in choosing right service partners such as hosting providers, we are not liable for any damage caused by them.